Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

If you haven't checked recently, TheWinnersCircle.com website is functional now, with all new content! There is even an updated 2007 'Checklist'. This checklist isn't in Excel format, nor does it include which wave has what, but at least it has all the new stuff coming out.

Enjoy!

Gene

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Interesting they still list the driver hoods and they have a new item listed as helmets. Wonder what those look like?

·
Registered
564 Posts
What is the deal with the Canadian cars. They suppose to be Canadian Promos only sold in Canada.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
The Canadian ones are the regular cars with either bi-lingual or tri-lingual packaging. To be sold in Canada they have to have both English and French of them. They probably have Spanish too, because everything these days MUST be PC :doh: :rollseyes:

I'm still only getting ONE Winner's Circle car, the 2007 Scedule Hood, if I can ever find it. So far there's nothing else on the list that isn't coming in a good version.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I hope we have some Canadians here that can help with those or at least someone that is going to making trips up there. I missed most of the French versions several years ago and then those that were released in Great Britain a couple of years back that were almost impossible to get our hands on. If ANYONE happens to runinto any of these PLEASE keep me in mind!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Sall7987 said:
i dont see any rudds on that list, looks like another dear wc letter coming
1:87 and 1:24 is on the list

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i cant wait to see the 2 car hauler sets.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
gordonfan24 said:
what are you talking about. They ARE doing his snickers car in a few scales.
like i said they arent doing it in 1.64, heres my letter,

dear wc,

wtf, you can make a really small rudd car and a big one, but not a normal size one, you bastards dont make me come there and stuff a king size snickers down your throat, or i will do you one better and feed you some tainted pedigree dog food.

sincerly,
sal

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I don't want to offend anyone, so take this as it was meant, not to condemn.
On the website it says, and I quote...."highly collectible and authentic....", I would agree highly collectible, but authentic?
Please....I like the cars and they are a great way to collect w/o spending alot of bIg money, but I would hardly call them authentic.
Hope I didn't piss anybody off, just another misleading comment from MA.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Sal, if you actually sent them that letter, I expect to see you on the NYC news...In jail! :) LOL!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Billy Kingsley said:
The Canadian ones are the regular cars with either bi-lingual or tri-lingual packaging. To be sold in Canada they have to have both English and French of them. They probably have Spanish too, because everything these days MUST be PC :doh: :rollseyes:

I'm still only getting ONE Winner's Circle car, the 2007 Scedule Hood, if I can ever find it. So far there's nothing else on the list that isn't coming in a good version.
Here you go Billy.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Track=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:us

1 - 20 of 33 Posts