Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know their are a lot of members here within the forum who build and make custom diecasts. I am thinking about seeing if i could get one made of Danica's #88 go daddy ARCA practice car that was never produced and also i'd like to have my very own built 2007 Clint Bowyer Daytona 500 Wrecked version made (i have photos of this car if needed). I have no patients and or time to sit and try to do these myself. If anyone may be willing to try these 2 out for me and maybe get me a ball park figure on what the cost would be that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
The Bowyer Daytona crash car would be super cool to have made....especially if you displayed it laying on its roof!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
While that idea sounds crazy, I think that is a pretty good suggestion!

The Bowyer Daytona crash car would be super cool to have made....especially if you displayed it laying on its roof!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had one but i made a stupid mistake with trying to sell it so i ended up sending it back to the builder to make a long story short. I know a few have been made and one or two members here have one but i'd like one made for me if at all possible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts