Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eBay.com Item Bid History

I'm pretty up to date on Hamlin diecasts and this one has never gone for that much that I've seen.

·
Registered
748 Posts
eBay.com Item Bid History

I'm pretty up to date on Hamlin diecasts and this one has never gone for that much that I've seen.

Your wrong on this one bud! Bought several diecast from them and always got a fair deal, sometimes even a steal!

Not sure how this person does it but they are a dealer for "lane collectables" and drop ship everything from motorstate distrubiting, most cars are cheaper then most dealers pay, so not really sure how they sell them that cheap.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
ehhh...not to be mr. Negative, as I'm sure I am considered such anyways...but just because one guy gets great deals...doesn't mean someone else doesn't pay the price to make it work...the part that gets me a bit is the bidder repeating with 0 feedback..COULD be on the up and up for sure, but things that sure make you go hmmmm...who knows...price isn't really nuts yet but I'd be looking at it's legitimacy too...probably never know.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[MENTION=3256]BEDIECAST[/MENTION] see I have also gotten some really good deals from that seller also but 1. I have never seen that car go for that much and 2. Like [MENTION=175]NEW2[/MENTION] said the guy bidding with 0 feedback seems a little sketchy. Who knows. I like that seller this just caught my attention.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Ebay is full of crooks, I don't think this one is getting bid up, but you are right, it is possible!
yep...and I've done plenty of cheap business with the same seller...some i've won on the cheap, some I've let go just pennies over my top...I set a max, put it in, and if I win...I win. If I don't there will be another one...this seller does a lot of solid and fair business no doubt.

·
Registered
748 Posts
yep...and I've done plenty of cheap business with the same seller...some i've won on the cheap, some I've let go just pennies over my top...I set a max, put it in, and if I win...I win. If I don't there will be another one...this seller does a lot of solid and fair business no doubt.
Thats what I do I put my best price in and let it go, if I win I win, I don't do that skype (sp) bidding at the last minute, I put in my bid and thats that!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The car sold for $37-- what's the big deal?

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just thought it was odd because of how the person with 0 feedback was bidding and I have also never seen this car go for $49 before. Maybe its increasing in value but I wouldn't pay $49 for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts