Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the new start to our long (short ?) awaited race season. Daytona 500 baby!!! Woooo Hooo!! Let's get racing!! But hey all, just before we get started, let's also remember. Here is a really nice video to watch prior to today's activities. Love him or hate him, Dale is still with all the boys at the track. Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racing!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9GQnjlQ2bI[/ame]

PS: Hey custom guys, I would really love to have a diecast of this critter killing cab.

·
Registered
140 Posts
kimsdad said:
Dale is still with all the boys at the track. Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racing!!!
well its common knowledge that I'm a hater and I agrew with you, and I know its a scary thought when I agree with you! I'd love nothing more than to see Earnhardt Sr in the field today

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CSR said:
kimsdad said:
Dale is still with all the boys at the track. Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racing!!!
well its common knowledge that I'm a hater and I agrew with you, and I know its a scary thought when I agree with you! I'd love nothing more than to see Earnhardt Sr in the field today
Coty, you are really scaring the hell out of me. Agreement!!!?????
:rofl:

·
Registered
140 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

your not the only person I scare the hell out of, by stupidity, random things, my passion for fighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts