Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were testing tires at Ky. today, Ganassi Racing, MWR, Penske and Roush were represented, I didn't see a Hendrick car.......

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
Ganassi, SHR, Hendrick..... their pretty much the same lol

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
@FFighter_21

A trio of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will visit Kentucky Speedway this week for a two-day Goodyear tire test before turning their attention to the season's longest race. The teams for #2-Brad Keselowski, #1-Jamie McMurray and #55-Brian Vickers will spend Tuesday and Wednesday testing Goodyear tires at Kentucky Speedway ahead of next month's Quaker State 400. The tire test also will include representatives from the Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series. Expected to participate are the Nationwide teams for #7-Regan Smith and #6-Trevor Bayne. Representing the Camping World Truck Series will be the #88 ThorSport Racing Toyota team (Matt Crafton) and #31 Turner Scott Motorsports Chevy (Ben Kennedy). One of the Nationwide teams and one of the Camping World Truck teams will be at the track each day. Sprint Cup teams will participate both days before returning to North Carolina. Opening practice for this weekend's Coca-Cola 600 is Thursday at Charlotte Motor Speedway. (Kentucky Speedway)(5-20-2014)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ganassi, SHR, Hendrick..... their pretty much the same lol
True, that explains why the #1 car was markedly faster, it sounded WAY stronger as well.......

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Did you see Brian Vickers' wreck Ken? @FFighter_21

If so how bad did it look to you? He's tweeting and fine, but sore. But, I heard he crashed hard and my heart dropped for a minute.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I didn't see it. I watched all morning and until they broke for lunch and there was nothing eventful. So it was the Cup drivers there huh? I assumed w/the series in Charlotte someone else would be driving.hope he's OK.........

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
No, I didn't see it. I watched all morning and until they broke for lunch and there was nothing eventful. So it was the Cup drivers there huh? I assumed w/the series in Charlotte someone else would be driving.hope he's OK.........
He is I posted an article. It SAYS in the article it was Cup, Nationwide, and Truck drivers.

Reactions: FFighter_21
1 - 7 of 7 Posts