Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the Titans GU and AUTOS that I have in stock. For some reason I forgot my Vince Youngs at the shop. I'll scan those this weekend.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more....

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And More....

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still More....

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And More....

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More....

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here comes Roby....

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the last few.....including one nice VY!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, there you have it. That is all my Titans GU and AUTOS except that I have another Leaf Limited Vince Young RC AUTO Patch /100. The other one is two colors. The one pictured here is 3 colors. I just bought it. I also have a Chris Brown Jersey/AUTO and several other single color VY Jerseys including one from Ultimate Collection /25. I also must mention that the Eddie Berlin Jersey and the Justin McCareins jersey are the same card. It is a double sided jersey card. Also the Wycheck jersey has a jersey swatch from former Carolina Panthers TE Wesley Walls on the other side as it is double-sided as well. Gotta love those Pacific jersey cards. Way2fast, Maybe this will keep you interested until I can fetch the rest of my Vince's this weekend from my display cases. Enjoy!

·
Registered
374 Posts
dodger these are the ones i want to trade for
all 3 roby
fisher auto
both jones auto's
henry
daivs
griffin auto's
george auto
all 3 white
and the vy.....

and possably others

could you list bv's for each and how much bv you are looking to get so i can make my offer?

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
way2fast4u said:
dodger these are the ones i want to trade for
all 3 roby
fisher auto
both jones auto's
henry
daivs
griffin auto's
george auto
all 3 white
and the vy.....

and possably others

could you list bv's for each and how much bv you are looking to get so i can make my offer?
Below are the cards you asked about. I have listed the BV then I also listed the price that I sell them for in ( ).

Courtney Roby: Gridiron RC Patch $30 ($20), SP Authentic RC Patch AUTO $40 ($30), Foundations RC AUTO $10 ($5)

Jeff Fisher: Contenders AUTO $30 ($20)

Brandon Jones: Bowman's Best RC AUTO $10 ($5), Contenders RC AUTO $20 ($10)

Chris Henry: Finest RC AUTO: $15 ($10)

Chris Davis: LCM RC AUTO $15 ($10)

Michael Griffin: Absolute RC AUTO $15 ($10), Donruss Classics RC AUTO $15 ($10)

Eddie George: Fleer Mystique Fresh Ink AUTO $30 ($20)

LenDale White: Topps Heritage RC AUTO $40 ($25), Gridiron Gear Patch $30 ($20), Gridiron Gear Jumbo Patch $40 ($30)

Vince Young: Leaf Limited RC AUTO/Patch $225.00 ($175.00). I can trade the 2 color one that I have but the 3 color one that is pictured I would need cash for.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My sale price on all those cards is $400 so I would have to have around $600 in BV trade for them. That way when I discount those cards I trade for I would still (hopefully) recoup around $400.

·
Registered
374 Posts
ok dodger ill have to see what i can come up with.. is that the price with the 2 color VY? so if that is then i could do without it.. lmk a price without that

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah that price was with the VY. Without Vince I would be looking for something in the $400 BV range.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts