Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as how i can't get the time off work to use my free truck tickets, i was wondering if anyone going to Daytona would be willing to look for my last "grail"; if you will. Im still looking for a 2008 Harvick VFW CFS 1:24. If anyone could keep an eye out for me, words couldn't express my gratitude. I can paypal the money instantly, just need help finding the car. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help with this request.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Where are the tents located? Or where can I find diecasts for sale outside of the ones at the hauler?

·
Out and about
2,699 Posts
The flea market would be the best location outside of the hauler area. I don't know if they are open on race day, but they very well could be.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I'll be going this Sunday to check it out. I'll see if I can find one. Is there more than one version or was this the only VFW car that was made?

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be going this Sunday to check it out. I'll see if I can find one. Is there more than one version or was this the only VFW car that was made?
It was only made in the CFS, with only 1200 made. Not a high number but yet not extremely low either. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
PM me the info with the heading Daytona Want list. Tell me what color it is and I will be more than happy to keep an eye out. Give me an idea of how it stands out. Please give me a heads up on the maximum cost. I will also be there on Saturday and Sunday on a mission. LOL...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts