Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what i got today. i was in the store for about 20 minutes or so talking with the guys who work there. They were helping me find stuff. He even offered to discount some items for me but i didn't want to spend all my money. I'm probably stupid for not taking the deals but o well. i'm happy with what i got.

I also got the 1998 nhl of lance norick in 1/64. the guy said it was hard to find.

Then as if that weren't enough i came home and ordered these cars from davesracing.com that he didn't have..

PICS FROM EBAY AND DAVESRACING.COM

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Nice. I almost grabbed the Marco Andretti today. I kinda want an Indy car in my collection and he's a good driver, a dick, but a good driver. Good pick ups.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where u get ur indy cars from? all he's getting in is those cuz someone who works there has local connectios to andretti green racing and got those.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Nice looking cars, especially that Leicht!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
One of the venders at Loudon had some indy cars... 1/64th and 1/18th. Looked tempting, but I don't have the room nor real want for them. I just don't have a real favorite since Kenny Brack retired/injuried.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Very nice finds. Just got my Jr. Sharpie 1/64 & 1/24's yesterday!!

·
Banned
2,445 Posts
Hey, you said you got a Lance Norick NHL Truck? Was it the black and white or the blue and white. He had two versions and i believe the blue/white one is even rarer than the black/white. I am actually a fan of Lance. He is a very down to earth guy and easy to talk to. I met and got to know him through a friend who R/C races and we actually went to his house and then went to his R/C track called "The Farm". I found this truck in a K-mart in California on vacation before I knew him. I took it up to his house one Saturday and had him sign it. He looked at it for a little bit as i guess he hadnt seen one in sometime or never had anybody ask to sign one. here is a pic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts