1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
that was the cup car.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
The 1/64ths are cool, but I thought you weren't gonna buy 1/24th Winners Circle cars anymore, since you were gonna save the money and buy better Action pieces?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Mmmmmmm, I see.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
By all means, collect what YOU want. Don't let anybody's opinion sway you one way or the other. I collect almost exclusively Hood open cars, but being Dave Blaney is my favorite driver, I have alot of Racing Champion lower level cars. I usually get them redone in custom form in a nicer car, but I still buy the original also, so I have the actual car. I have a Winners Circle car, it is the Jr./Elvis30. I have it in MA also, but it was a nice car for a WC so I got it also. The only other WC car I had was the Fast Break, cause it wasn't made in Action other than the Reeses/Hershey Employee car. When I got one of them I got rid of the WC. It's all about what YOU want. AND if you are collecting for the hobby, or as an investment. Anymore the way the hobby is going, that is not a good thing too much anymore so again, it comes down to what YOU want. Good luck.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
48/88/3 Collector said:
Same here as well :) . But i wish they would do them in 1/24 WC versions too !!
If they think there's money to be made, they will.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts