Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another cool thing I thought I'd share with you all being a newbie... A few weeks ago Tony Stewart did a signing out at Daytona, and I was fortunate enough to meet him and get several items signed. They also featured it on the news, and here are some pictures from the news clip that I print-screened as well as pictures I took of him signing my Race Won Tire and White Gold Die-Cast car. I also through in a picture of a new Tony fan (my son) for good measure too. Enjoy

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Thats awsome!!

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Thtats realy cool Chad! I like the White Gold Elite. Bet it's prettier now that it's auto'd!! Congrats!!! :yes:

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is. I have had the opportunity to meet him now 5 times or so, and every time he is awesome. He treats his fans well. I think my 20+ autographs are a testament to that.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kinds words. I may be prejudice, but my son is a sharp looking kid!

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Another cool thing I thought I'd share with you all being a newbie... A few weeks ago Tony Stewart did a signing out at Daytona, and I was fortunate enough to meet him and get several items signed. They also featured it on the news, and here are some pictures from the news clip that I print-screened as well as pictures I took of him signing my Race Won Tire and White Gold Die-Cast car. I also through in a picture of a new Tony fan (my son) for good measure too. Enjoy
Hey Chad, we were there as well. Along with a "few" other Smoke fans. I do remember seeing someone lugging a tire around, it must have been you. Always great to get your drivers autograph on something. I had Tony sign a championship hat and the picture in my avitar. His auto is in the top right hand side. This was the third time meeting Tony and he has always been great.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know there was someone else lugging a tire around too. We were near the front of the line. I also had my two kids there too. Glad you got to meet Tony that day as well!

Hey Chad, we were there as well. Along with a "few" other Smoke fans. I do remember seeing someone lugging a tire around, it must have been you. Always great to get your drivers autograph on something. I had Tony sign a championship hat and the picture in my avitar. His auto is in the top right hand side. This was the third time meeting Tony and he has always been great.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Very cool!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts