Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went out towards New Orleans today and stopped at a Home Depot and got to see Tony Stewarts car again. at least this time it is the SS. i will be going tomorrow to get popics of Harvicks car.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
That kinda looks like me walking up behind you there, when you are beside the car.

Keep that in mind, even when I am not there, Im close behind! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
SpeedFreak said:
Awesome man... I always find out about show cars 2 months after they were arround....LOL
We usually got show cars, but it's usually Johnson, or JR. and Gordon. We've had Earnhardt's #3 a million times in the Ingles parking lot too. I wouldn't mind seeing some other cars

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mearsfan25 said:
SpeedFreak said:
Awesome man... I always find out about show cars 2 months after they were arround....LOL
We usually got show cars, but it's usually Johnson, or JR. and Gordon. We've had Earnhardt's #3 a million times in the Ingles parking lot too. I wouldn't mind seeing some other cars
yea i had found out that Johnsons cars were back out this way and it was his regular paint scheme and the Kobalt scheme, but i missed them by like a week. i really would have liked to get pics of the Kobalt one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts