Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across the following auction while looking around on eBay. Everyone is familiar with the Topps Jeter/Mantle/Bush and Michael Vick Chrome card controversies. Now it seems as though Topps has made another "error" with yet another popular in demand player. The Topps Updats & Highlights Baseball issue that was released earlier in the week contains a rare Joba Chamberlain "reverse negative" error card. It shows him throwing left handed. The eBay link is below. I must say when Topps makes a mistake, they really know how to cash in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230187342635

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definately. I've also read that card #100 from the traded series was produced with some being one guy and some being none other than Red Sox sensation Jacoby Ellsbury. The Ellsbury's are going for around $150 on eBay! No wonder this product sold out so quickly. I've been trying to get some for two weeks!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Did he (Ellsbury) get World Series MVP? I was just curious as he would have been the first Rookie to ever win it wouldn't he?
I have no idea who did win it, but I was listening to the Series and the way he was hitting, I thought it would be cool if he won the Series MVP.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike Lowell won World Series MVP. Ellsbury should have though IMO.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
How'd they figure Lowell was the MVP? He only had one win didn't he? Well I guess he won two huh?
I'll bet they didn't give it to Ellsbury simply 'cause he is a Rookie. Another sport run by the league office. It's sickening.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts