Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My collection pales in comparison to some of the collecting Gods on here (e.g. Dale3DaleJr88 team3and8 kspool mrhws Sewamw95 blueduece58 bdmattox, etc. :) I'm sure I missed a few), but I wanted to just post up "the Cave" in it's entirety. I ordered a bunch of replacement display cases (the individual kind) from Hobby Lobby so I could give a few cars a place to be in the extra space on top of my main wall cases. The RAOK's from bdmattox Dale3DaleJr88 KC Kenseth Fan and canuck617 are there. Other pieces from yukonsjoy sparky8833 team3and8 are either in my main display cases or on my bookshelf display, including the 1/20th body in white Motorworx Dodge sample from Simon canuck617 Comments always welcomed and if you want to see individual pieces (for those who haven't) truck on over to my albums found here:

MOPARBOB'S ALBUMS

. P.S. the 1/64th scale stuff is in storage... Heh. :)
Wall Art Retail Fashion accessory Plastic
Building Shelf Shelving Luggage and bags Retail
Shelving Shelf Eyewear Display case Retail
Bookcase Shelf Property Furniture Shelving

·
Super Moderator
2,557 Posts
Dude, im drooling here. that is an awesome collection right there

Reactions: 7409

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Wow! That's a lot of Mopars!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Need to send you a Chivvy to complete that collection!

·
Stone Cold CraZy
3,558 Posts
Holy Toledo! That's a helluva collection. Do you have like every Mopar stock car ever made?

Also, I couldn't help but notice that instrument case. Do you play guitar?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Holy Toledo! That's a helluva collection. Do you have like every Mopar stock car ever made?

Also, I couldn't help but notice that instrument case. Do you play guitar?
LOL! Thanks! Not every one, but some. ;) My aim here is to get some other folks using the Gallery feature... We (I) want to see you all's diecasts... I suggested this to barrettguy92 the other day, and hopefully he and some of the newer members (and older too...!!!) start showing off... :smuggrin:

As for the git, I wouldn't describe what I do called "playing." I have tried for years and had about 3 different basses. Never learned much or got comfortable playing much of anything. But it is an Epiphone EA-260 Bass in the gig bag. Sits in the corner gathering dust. My wife says "no" to selling it. So I keep it. :singing: Firehawk2488

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
You take the Mopar cake, sir. I'm just surprised you don't have any of your own artwork on the wall.

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,730 Posts
..DAMN!:eek:

..talk about the "elephant" (in the) room!!;):D:cool:

·
KB-972
17,045 Posts
Not much more I can say, that hasn't been said all ready. So I'll give you the Mopar Trophy awards.

·
Sunday Money
2,107 Posts
You da man Bob........King of Mopar.....RAOK Guru.....and a stellar Collector always willing to help a Collector.

Thanks for sharing. Always great to enjoy the view of your top quality collection.

I have always admired and respected your loyalty and passionate, laser focus to Mopar Buddy.

The journey continues.....I see a few open slots to fill. ;) :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts