Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to do a little bit of rearranging and I broke out my Diecast photos from 2 albums into a half dozen. Before I had one for my "Custom" work and one for everything else, but now I broke it up into:

My Customs (The real race cars that the big three decided not to make, meaning Racing Champions, Action, and Team Caliber et all)
My Customs- group shots (Same as above, if more then one of my cars is in the same photo it goes here)
My Customs- In progress (Self explanitory!)
My Customs- on comission (Ditto!)
Opened Cars (These are photos of the mass produced cars that I have purchased and opened. I open all my cars, because that is the way it SHOULD be!)
Purchased Customs (Customs I've purchased or traded for. This one may never be updated...)
Sealed Cars (These are photos of cars I've taken before I opened them. Many of the photos have multiple cars in them, being that I only get to the diecast shop about 6 times a year there's always a lot waiting for me)
The "Other" Scale (This is 1/24 stuff. I only own two 1/24 cars, of which I paid for neither. Most of the photos in this album are cars that are in other people's collections but I took photos of)

I am working on captioning every photo (All my customs are already, but the sealed and unsealed cars are not, yet, but should be by the end of the week) and soon I will be adding a Wanted section, where I will post pictures of things I want and or need for my collection that I "borrow" the photos for off the net :)

Take a look if you feel like it and enjoy!
http://public.fotki.com/ElCaminoBilly/nascar-diecast/

Thanks!

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

As I'm sure is a quote from some movie....

"That can be arranged" :)

If you saw the #61 Hooters Hotel and #7 Church Brother car in there, those are the first two from that big batch of water damaged cars you sent me a few weeks back:)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Tremendous job! I really like the Mears Breast Cancer car and the Truex Enterprise. Very very cool!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I meant to ask earlier but forgot... where do you get the decals for cars that small? I've only ever seen 1/24-1/25th scale.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys :)

Tater, I get them via hocustom.com...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts