Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a nice selection at Toys R Us tonight.

Hamlin, Logano, Johnson (Kobalt), Earnhardt (Amp)

Haulers: 22, 88

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Haven't been to my Toys R 'US yet. Might go once the next wave of cars come out

·
Jason24
587 Posts
Toys R Us has always been a great place whether it was Winner's Circle or Hot Wheels or Racing Champions. I'll probably go too once more cars come out.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I know Spin Master is new at this, but it seems weird that they are taking so long to get more cars out. I understand it is a process in the making and production takes some time, but I would think they would have been ready to push their new line of NASCARs to solidify their name in the world of die-cast cars. Not to mention, most of the cars are being released this year, and are 2011 models. Where are the 2012's? Then again, Lionel isn't pushing out Jr. cars very fast either. Not sure about the other drivers.

I thought the new cars were coming out the beginning of this month.

·
Living Crazy
4,959 Posts
I know Spin Master is new at this, but it seems weird that they are taking so long to get more cars out. I understand it is a process in the making and production takes some time, but I would think they would have been ready to push their new line of NASCARs to solidify their name in the world of die-cast cars. Not to mention, most of the cars are being released this year, and are 2011 models. Where are the 2012's? Then again, Lionel isn't pushing out Jr. cars very fast either. Not sure about the other drivers.
I guess all we can do is wait.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I dont have any Toys R Us around here, The only other one close to here is in a bad part of town where there has been Shootings in Springfield.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
I dont have any Toys R Us around here, The only other one close to here is in a bad part of town where there has been Shootings in Springfield.
so go early in broad daylight on a work day

or bring some guns for backup just in case:BIGASSFRO:.lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts