Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Im glad he gets to run at his hometrack, now if qualifying gets rained out, does he make it because he was a late entry?

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
That kid has talent, I don't understand why sponsor don't want to hook up with him or Ricky

·
Registered
23 Posts
That kid has talent, I don't understand why sponsor don't want to hook up with him or Ricky
I'm sure numerous companies do, but Roush rejects them because his standards are much higher.

RainEater and Advanced Auto Parts (maybe Autozone, I don't remember for sure) were supposed to be his full-time sponsors this year, yeah that happened...

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I'm sure numerous companies do, but Roush rejects them because his standards are much higher.

RainEater and Advanced Auto Parts (maybe Autozone, I don't remember for sure) were supposed to be his full-time sponsors this year, yeah that happened...
Really, Jack has to lower his expectations. If he asks less, mabe they will sponsor him and then some. Dont try to play hardball Jack.

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
I think Jack needs to eat his pride a bit and take what he can get. Because other sponsors are not knocking at this moment

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
That actually explains why Earnhardt Ganassi is full and Roush and Hendrick is not.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Im glad he gets to run at his hometrack, now if qualifying gets rained out, does he make it because he was a late entry?
its still by last year owner points because the 60 team win owner points standings

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
its still by last year owner points because the 60 team win owner points standings
OK, I thought if your a late entry, you can get screwed.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
i read on several websites that lally horse stables is going to sponsor him this weekend and that's why they're running.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
i read on several websites that lally horse stables is going to sponsor him this weekend and that's why they're running.
That is what I read too. Why would they all of a sudden change their mind to run him unsponsored?

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
That is what I read too. Why would they all of a sudden change their mind to run him unsponsored?
i think they planned on running him the full season sponsored or not, they were just trying to do the same thing kenny wallace did, go "boo hoo, i don't have any sponsors, i can't race anymore" until some companies stepped up.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
i think they planned on running him the full season sponsored or not, they were just trying to do the same thing kenny wallace did, go "boo hoo, i don't have any sponsors, i can't race anymore" until some companies stepped up.
Hmm, maybe.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Really, Jack has to lower his expectations. If he asks less, mabe they will sponsor him and then some. Dont try to play hardball Jack.

he wont listen. How many people told him not to fly airplanes again, and look what happened...again! Jack doesn't listen to no one....hince why i heard from some guys at the shop "Donkey" is what everyone is calling jack roush, caz he is screwing Trevor Bayne by not running him.

correct.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]770425]he wont listen. How many people told him not to fly airplanes again, and look what happened...again! Jack doesn't listen to no one....hince why i heard from some guys at the shop "Donkey" is what everyone is calling jack roush, caz he is screwing Trevor Bayne by not running him.
Flying is his passion. I didn't see Jackie Stewart hang up his helmet when he was racing in the most dangerous era of F-1 and his rivals were dying all around him.

There's only so much you can do with a white car, no matter the amount of money you have. He ran him all of last year, while the car was still white (along with his teammate). MWR didn't have any sponsorship for him either. If it wasn't for Jack, he wouldn't be here (and definitely not in a Cup car).

You'd think you'd know this all too well, after all, you'd be out of a job (whatever it is that you do) if it wasn't for somebody who owns a couple BK's.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I agree and he is a Daytona 500 winner!

Im glad he is racing though and wish him luck.

Oh, does anyone want to guess where he will finish ? LOL :biggrin::wink:

Joking.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts