Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make this thread as I'm a fan of the trucks and sadly their 1:64 releases have been downgraded to rare promos. And I figured this would be a great way for anyone in this thread and I to learn about new promos for 1:64 trucks

·
Registered
311 Posts
I so wish I could buy trucks. I'm a 1/64 guy myself and the lack of trucks just saddens me. I would love to see anything you and others may have. At the very least I can live vicariously through my fellow members!

·
The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
i have the Jelly Beans #00 Promo truck. it still has the jelly beans from 1997...:vomit::vomit:

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Reactions: joeyk3

·
MoPaROrNoCaR
30,037 Posts
I decided to make this thread as I'm a fan of the trucks and sadly their 1:64 releases have been downgraded to rare promos. And I figured this would be a great way for anyone in this thread and I to learn about new promos for 1:64 trucks
You want a hard one to shoot for? Robert Pressley #18 BHR/DODGE RAM... That it if you don't have it... :)

***EDIT*** There she sits in the post above! Truck Series 1:64 Promos

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,726 Posts
:cool::cool:, always need more trucks!!

..all the diecast manufacturers dropped the 'balls' on this..

..they could have done a better job on these from the start, instead they trickle a few here and there..

..they had the moulds, they could have if they really wanted to go for it..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cool::cool:, always need more trucks!!

..all the diecast manufacturers dropped the 'balls' on this..

..they could have done a better job on these from the start, instead they trickle a few here and there..

..they had the moulds, they could have if they really wanted to go for it..
When I heard about new molds, I was extactic, finally some new trucks....and then they announce it's 1:24 ONLY. Its like what the heck, you cant even do a generic? I tried making noise or some noise to convince them to at least use old molds for trucks...the "geniuses" at Lionel did nothing, didn't even care. It's one of multiple reasons why I have a strong dislike for the company

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone have an idea for a way we can get Lionel maybe to produce a 1:64 generic or a Toyota maybe? I mean it's been over a decade since one has been released and stores and not as a Promo. I think with the right drivers they will sell

·
8,726 Posts
When I heard about new molds, I was extactic, finally some new trucks....and then they announce it's 1:24 ONLY. Its like what the heck, you cant even do a generic? I tried making noise or some noise to convince them to at least use old molds for trucks...the "geniuses" at Lionel did nothing, didn't even care. It's one of multiple reasons why I have a strong dislike for the company
..this is why we don't need a monopoly..:facepalm:

..CFS and RC could have kept making trucks..:hungry:

..they could bring back the 97-03 f150, the mopar and the chev mould that revell had and do a 'truck' load of retro pieces there, but they probably destroyed those moulds as well..:rolleyes: :asshat: :banghead:

Reactions: joeyk3 and MOPARBOB

·
8,726 Posts
Do you guys think getting a petition or something for people to "sign" to show that there's interest in the 1/64 trucks?
..not to shoot your idea down, but I doubt that it would change anything, I would sign it, if it would/could get more trucks, but I doubt the monopoly would even give it a second look..

Reactions: joeyk3 and MOPARBOB
1 - 20 of 20 Posts