Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys season Starts tonight. Looking forward to a good turn out. Make sure you sign up for the league on www.TCLRacing.com. Also read the rules and regulations thread I posted earlier in the week. It has all the information posted for the league. I will post the first weekly truck file on TCL Racing.com at 7:00 CST tonight.

Race: Chevy Silverado HD 250
Track Daytona 2006 http://www.diecastnuts.com/NR2003/tracks/daytona_2006.rar
Race Start: 8:00 CST/9:00 EST
Server IP: 204.116.81.226
TS Server: 70.85.132.98:8795

Make sure you are on TS at least 10 minutes prior to the race so you get a spot in th field. If you coem in late you can't be guranteed a spot in the field.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to let everybody know that the Weekly file has been created for everybody to download. It is located at TCL Racing.com under downloads.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Well if gordo wants to race he can, this is the last chance. Gordo, we like you man but all we ask is to SHUT UP and drive. Pretty simple, we don't care if you race but your lips need to stop bouncing off one another for a little bit so we all can talk and discuss problems during the race.

·
Registered
69 Posts
wow a new cat and look at all the people that voted for you to race.....cats come at least second to racing bud.....lol

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
SNL24 said:
wow a new cat and look at all the people that voted for you to race.....cats come at least second to racing bud.....lol
Not at my house, cats are #1......on the target list...haha BANG BANG

·
Registered
69 Posts
well i couldnt make it cuz i am grounded on weekdays (grades) and yeah gordo i think the cat can wait till tomm. could the race have?.......ummmm no.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
he was very skiddish and kept hiding and we had to get him used to the house

His name is Bently cause the tip odf his tail is bent

here is a pic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts