Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. We haven't been buying diecasts lately but here are two we have got recently.

The first one is the 2011 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Blackwell Angus Iowa Win that I won in the monthly raffle.

My husband bought this car for me from [MENTION=802]Y2J767[/MENTION]. It's also our lowest numbered car at #3. 2011 Jamie McMurray Widia Flashcoat.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
nice adds. I like the stenhouse. I happened to be home and got to go to that race.

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
I wasn't sure about the Flashcoats at first. Then I got one, and I was kinda like, 'yeah, that actually looks kina cool.' Now I have several, and I can say, on the right cars, it's a nice looking finish.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't sure about the Flashcoats at first. Then I got one, and I was kinda like, 'yeah, that actually looks kina cool.' Now I have several, and I can say, on the right cars, it's a nice looking finish.
I like them too. It looks very good on the McMurray car I think. I'm a sucker for some of the special finishes though (even though it seems like a lot of people don't like them).

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Both are really sharp looking cars.
The Ford nationwide body just looks like it means business :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Nice adds

1 - 20 of 25 Posts