Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The FedEx Elite rarely surfaces.

For the Lenox car I wanted the relatively low production number (156) GM Dealers version. The standard ARC is more readily available. This car completes my Jeff Burton collection.

I'm now "on the board" at DCR with (as of today) 1,161 cars (8899dj). Not sure if it is a good or bad thing that I cracked the most Largest Garages by member list. Wife definitely has a strong opinion... I have an additional 17 cars that are not in their database.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very cool to meet another DJ diehard. He was my driver and it is hard for me to imagine ever being as emotionally invested in any driver as I was in Dale Jarrett. My profile pic is from his last win at 'Dega in the fall of '05. I believe your profile pic is from that same race (UAW-Ford 500). I have the opposite side of my pic, meaning I got a pic of him driving past my seat while in his car with the checkered flag on his way to Victory Lane. Still ranks as among the best days I've lived on this earth. My profile pic is just an internet pic from when he grabbed the flag and saluted the crowd. He then got back in his car for part of a Polish victory lap. The ARC they made to commemorate his win shows the right side of his car. I have a pic of the left side from my perspective as a fan.

Great memory.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts