Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I havent been posting much on here at all

Heres my story (if anyone cares) lol ::)

So last June I graduated High School here in WI. I started working full time and now I got a promotion and work 8-430 pretty much everyday. It so nice working these shiftts, and doing basically what a manager does here at a local grocery store. I have been working there since April of 05. So anyways I am still alive and still collecting! I got to post some new pics of my collection as it has grown alot! I am still the biggest Harvick fan you will ever meet. I still Love my Jacksonville Jaguars <----no comment. Tom Bradys to good.

Anyways I start school in 3 weeks here at Milwaukee Area Tech. College.

Im taking 2 classes for 6 credits worth. Small Business Mgt. and a Retail Mgt.classes. I cant wait to start and it will be nice working full time and only having class on Moday and Tuesday for a few hours.

Well anyways im glad to be back and am here to stay!!!!

Sorry for the life story but I figured some of you atleast wondered where I went.

-Matt

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Well, Kharv, I don't know about you being the biggest Harvick fan out there. Got to keep in mind I'm 6'2" tall and right at 300# Bet I'm a bit bigger than you are! LOL, And I think Ben Geer has us both beat on the Harvick collecting but At least we all know you are up there in the rankings! As for the update in life! You know it's good to hear someone has things in life going in their direction. I'm glad for you! We hear about, sickness, injuries, some of the bad things that happen. It's Good when you hear someone is getting a positive start in life! Keep up the hard work! It will payoff many times over in the long haul!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, there goes the neighborhood!!

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao well thanks guys its great to be back!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hell, I didn't even know you were missing.

JK, welcome back and good luck on the education.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Glad to see you are back, I went to MATC when I got out of school also. Are you still working at Sentry off of National?? I am going to be taking some days off at the end of the month to help my mom out, redoing some plumbing in her house. I was wondering if you wanted to hook-up and check out the local stores down there for some diecast!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Who are you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts