Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE World champion The Undertaker has suffered a torn bicep tendon and is scheduled to see a doctor (I'm guessing James Andrews, since they are in Birmingham, Alabama for TV tonight) today to have the injury examined. One person who saw the injury said that you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure he will have to have surgery to re-attch the tendon if it is torn that badly. I guess that also means that he will have to be out for a while and will have to drop the belt. If he does, I hope he doesn't lose it to Batista. I hope they put the belt back on Booker T or Miiiiiiiiiiisssssssstttttteeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy..................Kennedy.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
It was announced at this week’s SmackDown tapings that Undertaker will face Batista for the WWE World Heavyweight Title in a cage match on next week’s edition of SmackDown. You can almost be sure that Taker will be dropping the title as his biceps injury is serious as it was a complete tear. Expect Undertaker to be out of action for the rest of the year.

While the original plan was for Undertaker to have an extended title run, with the injury that will no longer be the case. The two most obvious candidates to win the title are Batista, who is in the match, and Mr. Kennedy, who can cash in his Money in the Bank title shot at anytime despite making the claim on RAW that he was going to wait until WrestleMania.

Undertaker will be undergoing surgery for his torn right biceps after Tuesday's SmackDown taping in Pittsburgh. He will be out of action for about six months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts