Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to NASCAR.com outta curiosity to see what they were offering to the masses since Jr.'s big announcement.
31 items, w/no images of any of em'. But I'll bet ya that the phone lines are lit up like Christmas.
I guess that is what we have become. People who will buy anything even if they don't know what they are buying, just because it is associated w/someone they like.
BTW for you little car guys, they are offering the Mt. Dew car in a Pit Stop for $11.99, but a Platinum Series of the National Guard car for, get this....$11.99. At least that's how it was listed.
Go figure, they were in such a hurry, they even screwed up their own listings. Mercy......

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
They have them on rccamembers.com as well. Mountain Dew Amp and National Guard.
1/24 Owners Elite - $99.95
1/24 Owners Club - $64.95
1/64 Owners Elite - $18.95

Production Quantity of 2008 on the 1/24th Owners Elite
No ship date yet, but I'm guessing that if you buy one now, you won't get it till after the Daytona 500.

How many people do you guys think will have to buy a whole new wardrobe?

Let the gouging of Earnhardt Nation begin.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At least there are pics there. On NASCAR.com, there weren't even any pics. Just people buying on blind faith. Incredible...

·
Registered
388 Posts
I watched For Race Fans Only last night and they introduced the 1/24th Jr cars (showing custom made diecast cars they had commissioned) and the little ticker said over 6000 cars sold in just the first couple of minutes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts