Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a great time collecting my childhood diecast cars I had a as a 7 year old. This is Bill Elliot #11 Budweiser diecast 1/64. It still packaged up and rare find. The Race Card is in the collector's case on the bottom. Car is now in the inserts. I only have left to get is Dale Sr, Kyle Petty, Darrell Waltrip, and Ricky Rudd. I'll order those next week.
Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Font Motorsport

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the Racing Champions diecast, I love these cars because the huge amount of various driver achievement on the years 91/92/93/94/95/96/97/98/99 even they have started in 1989 racing champions on the other hand I never understood why they never realized the car of Bobby Hillin or Rick Wilson or Dick Trickle of Sponsor SNICKERS AND DARRELL WALTRIP with the number #17 TIDE? I never understood why it's incomprehensible that they never made these two cars.

Retail Pattern Collection Computer monitor Machine

Textile Shelf Wall Art Shelving

·
Registered
15 Posts
My next purchase or my next missions " mdr" is of find Mike Wallace with the car and the sponsor 1st ADE the car is Black and Orange the car or the Paint scheime of the car is just amazing i find, but I am looking for a correct price which is not the case for the moment the only minimum I have found are at 38dollar it is too much for me I think
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
64 Posts
My next purchase or my next missions " mdr" is of find Mike Wallace with the car and the sponsor 1st ADE the car is Black and Orange the car or the Paint scheime of the car is just amazing i find, but I am looking for a correct price which is not the case for the moment the only minimum I have found are at 38dollar it is too much for me I think
View attachment 738083
$38? Where are you looking? They should be more like $3.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Merci de partager votre collection. J'aime vraiment la façon dont vous les avez tous affichés 😉👍🏻 Je suis d'accord à 100 % avec @Texas3 que 20 pour Mike Wallace ne devrait être que de 2 à 3 $.

On Ebay but I'm in France too, with the shipping costs the price is unfortunately correct for 22$/25$ it's ok for me but on the other hand 38/40$ for the car alone it's so many much ! i find ( i think ? )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts