Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to update everyone on the status of the website for my shop. I have now purchased a domain name and have paid two years of hosting fees. The site is currently under development and will hopefully be fully functional by March. The website for Heroes & Legends Sports Cards and Collectibles will be: www.hlsportscards.com. I'm looking forward to this big step in my business plan. I am currently working on ideas for special promotions/discounts for all my TCL family members. I'll keep everyone posted. To quote my good friends Bartles & James, "Thank you for your support!"

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Keep us posted, glad you finally decided to build a site as I think it will help you for sure.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That's awesome Dodger!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good luck with this Dodger, I think it will be well worth your investment in the long run. I look forward to browsing through and picking up some of the awesome autographed and memorabilia cards you have in your inventory.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I will definately keep you posted. Also yesterday, I made the decision to double the size of my shop. Starting next weekend, I will be in a new location inside the Mini Mall. I'll be going from a 12'X20' space to a 24'X20'. This will allow my customers more room to browse and also allow me more room behind the counter and more area for storage. I am still right on course with my business plan. I spent 2 years in my previous space and contined to grow my sales. Now I'm ready to move up another notch on my way to a full time retail store!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE:

One month ago I doubled the size of my shop. Never did I imagine that my business would grow so fast. I have now increased my sales over the past month by 75%. 2008 is off to a record start for me. With 2008 baseball and Nascar products starting to arrive and 2008 football products right around the corner, there is no end in sight! I now have a friend working part time in my shop helping me out. My website, www.hlsportscards.com, is set to launch on April 5. I am even working on possibly doing a TV spot for our local cable channel. I will take some new photos of my larger shop layout to share with everyone next weekend. I'm just doing this thing one small step at a time until I can make it my full time job. Thanks to all of you that I have been fortunate enough to deal with. TCL has been a blessing for me. I hope to have the chance to meet many more of my fellow TCL members in the coming months.

·
Card Pimp
227 Posts
sweet congrats..I will be up there within the next 2 to 3 weeks...to take a peek...
also you might can work out a deal with some of the other vendors in the market to get a larger spot and help off set the cost...and some of the other media outlets allow trading goods and merchandise for advertisement....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts