Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey DodgerBlue, got any of these in stock? If I win the lottery I might give you a call... :-\

http://sports.upperdeck.com/collectorszone/udblack/default.aspx

2007 Upper Deck Black Baseball Trading Cards New
(MPN: 58224)
Price Range: $249.99 from 4 Sellers
Description: Content Highlights: 2 packs per box with 1 card per pack. A landmark high-end product
-- every card is autographed and numbered to 99 or less!Look for unique autograph combinations,
like autos on PETG, with embroidered flags and on manufacturer bat barrels! Look for multi-autograph cards,
including up to 8 on one card!

Check out this site for a video of the first box break of this product:

http://www.liveboxbreaks.com/

Click on "New Breaks - Baseball". Take a look at the first two video links.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That is REALLY COOL! I felt like I was actually there, and what he got was spectacular!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
This is yet another very high end offering from Upper Deck. I am starting to think that they have forgotten about us normal folks and now only cater to the wealthy collectors. It will be interesting to watch eBay and see what these singles sell for on the secondary market. Unless you hit a big name player or multi-player AUTO, you will lose money. Manufactured bat barrels? For that kind of money I would at least expect actual authentic Game-Used items. UD continues to disappoint me. I long for the day Donruss returns to making baseball cards.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Same here dodger, I wish Donruss would get the MLB license back, they make such a better product and their redemption process is light years ahead of UD's or Topps. Those 2 redemptions I pulled out of GG from your shop this year have already been processed, I like their email process on that.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
I've seen some horrible pulls from this product as of late. UD is really at the end of the line in my book. If you are going to spend that much on a box I would recommend Topps Sterling baseball. Every hit is of a Hall of Famer or future Hall of Famer. Look around on eBay at some of the stuff people have pulled. It blows UD Black away!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts