Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night USPS performed maintenance on their online label printing, and I have to say I'm very pleased.

One of the things I really like is they now give you the option to "Save the label as a PDF file" just in-case something happens to the label.

I can't count how many times I've printed a label and ran out of ink, or went to apply it to the box and messed something up and couldn't reprint it.

Anyway, just passing on info

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Last night USPS performed maintenance on their online label printing, and I have to say I'm very pleased.

One of the things I really like is they now give you the option to "Save the label as a PDF file" just in-case something happens to the label.

I can't count how many times I've printed a label and ran out of ink, or went to apply it to the box and messed something up and couldn't reprint it.

Anyway, just passing on info
Oh man, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! lol. This is constantly happening to me, and then I have to go through the process of voiding the label and waiting 2 months to get a refund. I'm glad the PDF option was added! Thanks for the info [MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts