Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I recently picked up a 2007 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPoint Pioneer Impala SS COT, 1 of 711 in perfect condition, at an auction and after doing some extensive amounts of research I’ve determined it’s pretty special. The box however has a couple small corner marks probably from being pushed around on the hay rack at this auction. I can’t find any of these for sell anywhere so I really have no clue what it’s worth! Can anyone give me a rough estimate on the value of this in the current condition described?

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
As a former Jeff Gordon fanatic collector I can speak on this. This is a special piece I had one in my collection 12 years ago. Sold mine to another Jeff Gordon mega collector for $1200 back at that time. Mine had a pristine box. Again it is a rare piece they don’t surface much as Brian would say. My guess with a dinged box at least $750. The Pioneer Seed car will always be prized by Gordon collectors!!!
Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As a former Jeff Gordon fanatic collector I can speak on this. This is a special piece I had one in my collection 12 years ago. Sold mine to another Jeff Gordon mega collector for $1200 back at that time. Mine had a pristine box. Again it is a rare piece they don’t surface much as Brian would say. My guess with a dinged box at least $750. The Pioneer Seed car will always be prized by Gordon collectors!!! View attachment 729181
I posted some pictures as a reply on this feed, take a look at them! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
To myself old school Gordon collector $500 to $750. Car and box look to be in good condition. I guess the final word is yours “ What is it worth to you” and if your happy with the amount you paid then you scored 🏆
Font Emblem Competition event Symbol Championship

1 - 8 of 8 Posts