Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help with this car...Please and thanks in advance for helping me out. I recently moved from Arizona to Florida. I had a small collectibles store. My wife sold mostly western collectibles, however being an old Action dealer and now lionel dealer. I had many of the standard and some special paint schemes. I closed the physical store 2 years ago and did mostly online and occasionally Ebay. When unpacking all my diecast I found a new and never been opened Jimmie Johnson Lowes 3X championship diecast the one with the gold 3X pin. I searched Ebay and many other websites and found absolutely nothing, none of these for sale and none sold recently??? I know this use to be a pretty hot car but have absolutely no idea. I am not a Jimmie fan so I have no interest in keeping this. Anyone have an idea what I should ask for this car? Thanks for your insight....Artie
I enclosed a pic if it helps///

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Those are very sought after still if i recall. You should be able to get a good amount for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,328 Posts
I would probably ask a couple hundred at least. It is getting very hard to find these days. However I would give a buddy a break if he was interested.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would probably ask a couple hundred at least. It is getting very hard to find these days. However I would give a buddy a break if he was interested.
Thanks...I would be fair to anyone who would be interested. Funny all the Nascar friends I have and very few Jimmie fans lol.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts