·
JG#24 CE#24 BK#2 KB#41 KL#42
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm.... lol

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
so? he ran awesome at bristol, he's not the same vickers he was last year.

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
After his performance last week, excited to see how he does, hoping Jeff can give Mr. Hendrick #200 this week thou!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
So? people said the samething entering bristol "oh boy vickers is back going to wreck the field." Look how he peformed Brian was just frustrated at the end of last year.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Time to redeem at Martinsville. He was 8th untill the Matt Kenseth wreck when Matt dumped him. Then the bad luck happened. He didnt do too bad. To me he was like that wrecker in NTG2011 who wouldt go away and still kicks your ass if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
So? people said the samething entering bristol "oh boy vickers is back going to wreck the field." Look how he peformed Brian was just frustrated at the end of last year.
I'll be sure to use that train of thought the next time someone gets dumped by one of the "disliked" drivers on here (Kyle, Kurt, Jimmie, etc).

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Umm what is the point of this thread? To bash Vickers? He did great at Bristol and I'm sure he'll do well in Martinsville too

·
Premium Member
10,762 Posts
I'm glad he is running again this weekend. Give them hell Brian. Glad to see you back.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
I hope he turns Kenseth again....I loved it last year! Actually made me want to watch the race after he did it.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Yeah I was thinking about this during those long green flag runs at Fontana. Vickers back at Martinsville, Kenseth look out.

Though I am sure somebody from Nascar has called Vickers up and told him to mind his P's and Q's this weekend. Especially with Kenseth running the special tribute paint scheme.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Vickers can't afford to even brush up against Kenseth. He needs MWR a hell of a lot more than MWR needs him. If he effs up again, that's it.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Think we will see a diecast of his scheme? Looks pretty sweet.
Kenseth's?? Oh yeah, the pre-orders are already up. ARC and Elite.

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
rumour on twitter from jenna fryer is that vickers will be in the 55 for both road course races

yay

1 - 20 of 31 Posts