Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some have ask other haven't seen. But these are some pictures before the display case comes in. I will be redoing most of my diecast room when it arrives so I wanted to take some final pictures before the remodeling begins. Thought I would share. Please excuse all the boxes. They are either packed up awaiting to be shipping or packed up waiting for them to sell on ebay or packed up waiting to be stored. Any which way they are on there way out this week! I'm starting as you walk in the door and finishing as you get ready to leave. Hope you enjoy!

Yes there are more behind the boxes, behind the door,some didn't get in the pics, and a BUNCH that are simply boxed! But that is what the room looks like as of today! Again excuse the mess but hope everyone that veiws enjoys. If you have sent me a car, can you find it? There are several members that have sent cars that are displayed! Some are not and are due to be seen, some are packed away and will probably not be displayed again!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
That is awesome, I am in the process of, hopefully by the end of the year redoing my room also!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.