Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Stewart Talladega RW Elite that I'll trade up for this one. I have a buyer in line but I would rather trade for the KK Elite.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
I have a 2008 Stewart Talladega RW Elite that I'll trade up for this one. I have a buyer in line but I would rather trade for the KK Elite.

I have a KK redbull elite.... not sure i want to get rid of it... but always open to listen

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
yah it sure seems like it. i still kick myself for not buying the one on ebay a month or so a go that had a buy it now for 89.99 plus shiping. if i would of bought i would of defiently traded you for the stewart

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah it sure seems like it. i still kick myself for not buying the one on ebay a month or so a go that had a buy it now for 89.99 plus shiping. if i would of bought i would of defiently traded you for the stewart
I've been looking on EBay and never saw one. If I saw this one that you're talking about... I would have jumped all over it. :(

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I know i seen that Elite Kahne for 89.95 or best offer man there was no way i was gonna send an offer i knew it would be gone so i bought that son of a gun, man that car is sweet, good luck on your trade man

·
Aspiring Late Model Racer
668 Posts
Definitely looking for this car. Search through my picture albums (for sale and 'my collection' albums) if anybody with a Kahne 11' elite car would be interested in a trade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.