0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for...

Denny Hamlin Kinkos w/helmet
Denny Hamlin w/schedule hood
Denny Hamlin w/license plate
Tony Stewart w/schedule hood
Tony Stewart w/helmet

PM me...prefer to buy multiples at one time if possible. I got a deal with Sall going and once my auctions end I'll work things out with anyone who has the cars I need.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I might be able to help you with the Stewart helment.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I saw the Hamlin Schedule Hood at my Walmart, we had a good amount of them.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will pm the two members that have at least one of the cars I need if I cant get them in a lot with the rest or at least more than one to save on shipping. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found the helmet cars...realized I need one other. The Stewart car with coin.

so here's the update of what I'm looking for...

Hamlin with schedule hood
Hamlin Rookie of the Year 2006 in box

also if anyone comes across a 1/24 2007 Hamlin Fed Ex Express WC let me know. Thanks! If no one can find any of these together soon I'll be contacting taterracing for the Hamlin with plate but I'll still need the rest.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I will look again, I thought I saw most of those the other day. I will let you know Bud!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I got the Stewart Schedule Hood today, I will keep looking for the others Bud!!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I will lokk this week, and will let you know when I get back from working out of town on Friday!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I went ahead and picked up the Hamlin cars off of ebay. Once I get the Stewart schedule hood car I'll have all the ones I need to catch up for this year. Thanks guys. EJFan just PM me with the total and your PayPal ID.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I have yet to see the Hamlin ROY car here again, but still have the Stewart hood here for you, I will keep looking in the Milwaukee area next week. I am stuck down there for work

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EarnhardtJrFan said:
I have yet to see the Hamlin ROY car here again, but still have the Stewart hood here for you, I will keep looking in the Milwaukee area next week. I am stuck down there for work
I have bought the rest off of Ebay. Just let me know where to send payment and what I owe you for the Stewart schedule hood car.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Your car went out today, glad I was able to help you out Bud!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.