Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Looking for any of Carls Cars preferably from 2009 to now but can be earlier. But anyways If you have any that you are looking to get rid of for cash or trade for other cars I can do that too. Just let me know if your trading what your looking for I majority have cars from 1995-2001 and probably over 200 of them so I might have what your looking for.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Hey Guys as you know I'm pretty new to this site but I'm looking to increase my nascar die cast collection! I have a lot of 1 24 and 1 64s of Carl Edwards but Im looking for some more and too lazy to list what I all have:big grin:. But anyways If you have any that you are looking to get rid of for cash or trade for other cars I can do that too. Just let me know if your trading what your looking for I majority have cars from 1995-2001 and probably over a thousand of them so I might have what your looking for.

MAIN POINT: If you have any Carl cars your willing to get rid of post what it is and what you want. Thanks guys!:biggrin:
I have these:
2008 MA #60 Save-a-lot 1/64
2009 Action #99 Afac H.O. 1/64

·
diecast crazy
2,203 Posts
2012 1/64 Edwards $6.50 each free shipping

also have a 08 edwards Aflac 1/24
$27 shipped have a pic if interested
ty
bluethunder

·
Banned
488 Posts
I have the Aflac 2009 1/64 that I would trade (no sell) for just about anything, but one wing endplate is gone. Car is in fair condition otherwise. If you want it to display or a nice car, this is not the one for you. But for just your casual "Ill take anything" this ones OK.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have the Aflac 2009 1/64 that I would trade (no sell) for just about anything, but one wing endplate is gone. Car is in fair condition otherwise. If you want it to display or a nice car, this is not the one for you. But for just your casual "Ill take anything" this ones OK.
have one thanks though.

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
I have a bunch of older cars I can make you a great deal on, 2008 office depot, in 1:24, 1:64 ho, both auto'd and non auto'd, 07 christmas in 1:24, & a bunch of 1:64 scale (various paont schemes) from 09 & up. All are new or mint

1 - 20 of 35 Posts