Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Is there anyone out there looking for extra cash, well if so here is your opportunity, Im willing to Pay $300.00 for a Brad Keselowski #88 Blue Angels autographed with the hologram 1 of 288.
If you have one of these that you want to part with and make $300.00 please send me a PM. Thanks for your time & consideration. Thanks Cecil Barnett

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I've seen these go far way over that! Good luck! There is one on feebay that is already climbing in price!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Darcy is selling his and it's on Ebay right now.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the guy just out bidded me on it, the car is up to $355.00.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok here's what Ill do my last offer Ill do $350.00 shipped plus will throw in a 1/24 car of my choice.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
wow I wounder what it will sell for
I know, it is crazy. Darcy has Platinum and White Gold autographed ELITE's on there, as well as a GoDaddy prototype, and the Blue Angels autographed car is selling the most? Crazy. I'm not saying I wouldn't want the Blue Angels car the most, but I thought the White Gold, Platinum and Prototype cars would be selling for way more.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea its amazing what the price is up to I have my doubt's about it. I don't think the car is worth that price its up to. But I want the car simply for a special reason. Thats it! Good luck to who ever gets it. Hope everyone has a happy easter, & God Bless.

·
PYRO CraZy
1,179 Posts
I should point out.. I have noticed that on the auctions that are on my wife's ebay account there seems to be a select few.. or rather 3 bidders in particular that have been placing bids on the auctions that I would deem suspicious.

I have banned and blocked all 3 of these bidders.. and from now on.. will be watching the auctions carefully for bids that are retracted and seem suspicious to me. These 3 have also been reported to ebay.

Nothing seems to surprise me anymore.. people just can't act like adults.. even when I'm trying to do something legit for my families future... this is the shit I have to deal with... trying to make a joke out of my wife's seller reputation on ebay.

Sorry Cecil.. if you want to bid on the car again.. you are more than welcome to... and I will stand by what I said in a follow up email to you earlier. Let me know if you are still interested... nothing I'd like more than to see the car go to a true collector like yourself.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should point out.. I have noticed that on the auctions that are on my wife's ebay account there seems to be a select few.. or rather 3 bidders in particular that have been placing bids on the auctions that I would deem suspicious.

I have banned and blocked all 3 of these bidders.. and from now on.. will be watching the auctions carefully for bids that are retracted and seem suspicious to me. These 3 have also been reported to ebay.

Nothing seems to surprise me anymore.. people just can't act like adults.. even when I'm trying to do something legit for my families future... this is the shit I have to deal with... trying to make a joke out of my wife's seller reputation on ebay.

Sorry Cecil.. if you want to bid on the car again.. you are more than welcome to... and I will stand by what I said in a follow up email to you earlier. Let me know if you are still interested... nothing I'd like more than to see the car go to a true collector like yourself.
Thank you so much Darcy Everything is cool with me, But people like this that your talking about its just plain wrong, & the the good lord will get ya in the end.

·
#AllTheCupTracks
298 Posts
I've been working on trying to find the Nashville car for quite a while. I had no idea you were the one selling that one on eBay. Knowing its you, I'll bid more than I usually would to help ya out.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I tried & even when higher that what I intented But I come out the loser in the end.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will do $400.00 shipped for the autographed version if you have one to part with. This is my final offer. Im sure I want have any taker's but it never hurts to ask. Thanks!

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I am also watching them and that was just crazy. I am hoping to get the unsigned Talladega that Darcy has up on Ebay.

Good luck. I have watched Darcys auctions go nuts in the last few seconds. I was trying to get the nashville win but it went too high for me

·
#AllTheCupTracks
298 Posts
Just won the Nashville car. Been wanting to pick it up for a while and I know it's coming from a good home.

Look forward to getting it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good luck. I have watched Darcys auctions go nuts in the last few seconds. I was trying to get the nashville win but it went too high for me
Thanks Tracy, I am hoping it doesn't soar too high but after watching the other auctions from Darcy I am pretty sure it is not a very good outlook.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts