Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully a fellow lounger can help me out. I am looking for CAR Toons magazines from the late 70's to early 90's. They were like MAD or Cracked magazines, except it dealt with automobiles. If anyone has some at a reasonable price,plmk. They don't have to be in perfect condition. I really enjoyed reading these when I was a kid. Thanks!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I remember those. I also read alot of comic books. They were called, Clint Curtis and the Road Knights, and then there was my favorite (no kidding on this one) Ken King in Hot Rods and Racing cars. They were short stories based on muscle cars, street rods and of course racing cars. All pretty serious also, no humor in them. I have been looking for those for years. If I could find an old issue of the Ken King ones I would be terribly grateful. I didn't realize the neatness of having a comic book named the same as me when I had them, and now I would almost kill to get an issue to keep. If anybody ever sees any, please pick them up and I will square up w/ya. I'll keeep an eye out for the Cartoons mags for ya!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apperciate it FFighter. They pop up on ebay from time to time but they can go for a decent chunk of change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.