Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
dude with me selling some of my diecast i would let it go, but that is the win car of the first race that got me back to watching racin again. As much as i have nothing for Gordon that had to be one of the best finishes i have watched and that is what hooked me back to watching NASCAR.

I will keep my eyes open if i run across another one though. I want to say last time I went through Gonzales there was still one left at the Kmart, but that has been a while. If Larkin or myself goes through that way we'll check.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is cool. I bid $1 for one on ebay last night, it went for $1.50. :rofl: I see them out there alot, so this is not a big concern.

I already have one, it will suffer the same fate as the test car you brought by, so if you see one grab it for me.
Next time we do that I will probably have some older gordon stuff for your giveaways here.

I already have a Jurrassic Park RCCA car set aside for you, and depending on how some auctions go I may have some older Premier stuff left over after I pick out what I want.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it for $4 on the bay. Thanks anyways.

I will let you know when I have the other cars ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.