Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2001 Action/or RCCA Kevin Harvick Ac/Delco Busch Championship Winston cup rookie of the year split paint scheme. If anyone finds one for sale on ebay, at a flea market, or just has one they want to part with please contact me. I'm not wanting to pay a whole lot for one but will consider one within a reasonable price range. Thanks in advance!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Dang, I wish you would have told me around Charlotte in October. I found one of those for like 30 bucks I think. If I go in the next few weeks I'll look for ya!

·
Legendary Member
25,324 Posts
There are 4 listed on Ebay right now-- and they're all pretty cheap. The highest is listed at $40 with no bids and ending in 15 hours.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took some time but I finally got one. ended up giving $41.50 shipped so I figure that wasn't toooooo bad.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I went to the Bay and looked for this car. I can't seem to find it. Anybody got any auction numbers?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ken, I pulled up all the searches that I had used and none showed up right now. Actually they really don't show up a whole lot but I still wouldn't call the rare. Maybe HTF but certainly not rare. Since my original posting I had been watch a total of 8 and the one I got was the cheapest one of the eight. They all sold for less than $68 plus shipping though. I'll keep an eye out and post if I see another one.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Thanks so much. BTW, is a 2000 Harvick AC Delco Busch car rare? I have the 01' (not the Championship but the regular) in a C/W/B and the Championship in a C/W/C, but no 00'. Just curious as I have seen a few lately, but never before.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FFighter_21 said:
Thanks so much. BTW, is a 2000 Harvick AC Delco Busch car rare? I have the 01' (not the Championship but the regular) in a C/W/B and the Championship in a C/W/C, but no 00'. Just curious as I have seen a few lately, but never before.
No they are not rare, Just kind of hard to find because they were limited in the # produced due to he was nearly as popular as he is now. There are very few differences in the 2000 and the 2001 Busch Regular version cars. Only some very slight contingancy sponsors and where they are located.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I was curious cause the 00' has a blank rear decklid, but the 01' has "Sylvania" on the rear decklid. That is why I was looking for one. Thanks for the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.