1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am in need of the following Jimmie Johnson 1/64 WC Cars:

48051 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowes Helmet
64617 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowes - TEST CAR Pit Board
64632 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowes Hauler Tin w/2 1:64 scale cars (from Father's Day so I don't know how much luck I'll have with that one)
Also need the Jimme Johnson 2 car hauler set from Lowe's. The Lowe's up here isn't carrying it.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Dang JJ, wish I had known you needed them, I had the Helment and tin in hand extra at marked down prices and took them back, had plenty of chance to pick up the Test pit board car and now I know of at least two of you on this board alone that need that car and the other person is also looking for the Gordon test and I could have at the time but none to be found now!! Will keep an eye out though,

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem Larkin. I hit 3 Targets and 1 Walmart today and all I came up with was the Kobalt Hood. Kind of a wasted trip but I got 1 car I was missing so I guess I can call that progress! None of the 4 stores I went to had a single helmet car of any driver so I guess that wave has come and gone.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I may be able to pick up the tin set-- we are a bit behind here and I have seen a couple (but I am not sure which drivers they had). I will check when I go back and let you know.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I HAVE 2 2005 TEAM CALIBER JJ OWNERS SERIES 2 AVAILABLE NEVER OPENED WITH WRAP AND 1 JJ FIRST CHOICE DIECAST 2004 MOST DETAILED 1/24 EVER LET ME KNOW IF U NEED THEM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.