Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated I'm looking for some patty Moise and Shawna Robinson 1/64th cars and autographed cards. I would prefer the autograph cards to be cert. cards not hand signed but will consider either. On the 1/64th's the must be in the package. Not looking for packages that have a lot of damage either.
I have found one Moise card on ebay but I'm not giving $35 for a card. As for the 1/64th cars I already have the Shawna 1/64th Bam #49 car looking for the poloroid or any others. If there are any other female drivers for Nascar that you can think of and have leads on I may consider them too. Already have Erin crocker so I don't need any help on her card and only looking for 1/64th car for her. thanks in advance if anyone has something! You can PM me or email me. Larkin

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Kimsdad has an awesome 1/24 RC Authentics Shawna Robinson BAM CAR. Very nice, in a clear case w/body template. I assume you only want 1/64ths, but he offered it up as bet items for the football bet we are doing. Don't know but he amy be interested in parting w/it. Just FYI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.