Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made my first diecast purchase, very happy with the deal and the cars, will take better pics later, had to settle for phone pics, thanks

Dale Jr 9/23/01 Dover Win

Dale Jr 10/3/04 Talladega Win

Dale Jr 4/21/02 Talladega Win

Dale Jr 10/21/01 Talladega Win

Dale Jr 10/6/02 Talladega Win

Dale Sr 03 Richmond Race Bank

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Congrats! Collecting is an addiction! Before you know it you'll be hooked!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice adds!

And [MENTION=2509]JGFAN24[/MENTION] is right, it's an addiction!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Wilson!!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I agree with [MENTION=2509]JGFAN24[/MENTION]. i started collecting this time last year (been a fan for years). Now im hooked LOL. Nice Adds.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Way to go!! Now, you'll be an addict like us..... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Stay away from that [MENTION=2351]gwcdiecast[/MENTION] fellow. He will continue to find something you need. LOL....

congrats

·
Registered
50 Posts
congrats and why is there wilson in the picture? lol

·
Kaptain Kanuck
2,593 Posts
once you've started, u cant stop!!! They just keep makin more cool carswe must have!! Nice collection congrats!!

·
Banned
488 Posts
Nice adds! They're all right, it is addicting! Started seriously collecting 1/64s a few years ago and now I have over 150. A low number compared to other people, though,

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Yeah this hobby can get pretty addicting if you let it. Just don't go over board on your monthly budget and let this hobby take control of your life. I will give you some advise though... it's not the hobby that gets so addicting but the forums. I lose track of time logging into both of them. Great people on both boards that I could chat with all day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.