Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yep, that would be me! Thank you! This will be the last #20 car I need to complete the collection as of the latest releases to a total of 48 different #20 schemes released! Thanks again for the link!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
How funny. The seller doesn't know what they are selling. Listed it as a matchbox and it clearly says Action on the package.

Good luck Racer, you should be able to get it.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, the seller's a newbie, probably just trying to make a few bucks. Probably doesn't know an Matchbox from a Hot Wheels from a Wnner's Circle from a Racing Champions car. His loss is going to be Racer's gain!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm there's something fishy about this.seller id is ddurnin21-feedback 0 and member since 10/29/06.the first bidder's id is rdurnin14 who just registered today.now what are the odds those 2 names match that closely???can you say SHILL BIDDING!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Could be, I made the mistake of offering the seller a certain amount if they'd relist as a buy it now. I did the same with the C2 car in that 5 car set and ended up paying $1 more than I offered.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea I smell the same thing. I hate it when a seller has to F up ebay doing that. it makes other bidders question if they should bid with other sellers. it gives the whole institution of auctions a bad name. I see he did it with another one of his auctions.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
and both are from MO.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I reported a shill bidding claim so I'll see what reponse I get. I should get one before the auction is over. Thanks for pointing it out guys.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i did the same when i saw it too.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
they said that "we will investigate your report
as soon as possible, usually within 72 hours." well as of now the auction only has 2 days 11 hours so they better get cracking, lol

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea but if I know Ebay they will only give them a 1 month suspension and let them right back on Ebay.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
I would have let him win his own car. That way he still has it, but has to pay all the listing fess plus all the selling fees.
Then of course, pay them all again when he re-lists!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.