Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i got home form work today i was surprised to see a car in front of my tv. My mom had found the dale jr elvis cot at K-MART. sorry i don't have a way to get pics but it is exactly like m/a pit stop with brackets but it says budweiser. it was only bout 5 bucks she said

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Is it on a base?

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it is. it has the 2 screws ancased in black wax but it looks really cool.

like i said i don't exactly know what the display looked like but i do know i got the first one considering from what i was told the display wasn't picked through and they weren't in the comp and had to be paid using 5 packs of oreos.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Did they have the 1/24 there as well?

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they sent me home from work early so i went and looked quick and they only had the 1/64 cars

·
Registered
67 Posts
They were in the toy section. There were a number of these boxes just sitting at one end of the 'diecast' isle. Though, they were at the opposite end of the isle from where the regular NASCAR diecasts are located.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I found this a few days ago, I think on Saturday is when it was. Not bad looking...for a COT.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Found them here at my local K-Mart today. Not a bad looking car for WC. I was really surprised at the looks myself.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, the 1/24 Sharpie and Bud WC just started showing up here, so I figure I will see the Elvis cars here in about a month or so.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts