Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at some WC cars, and the Pit Row series were really cool. I wonder why they quit making them? Another Action/Hasbro/WC/MA mess up. Those were really cool, and IMO much better than the same car w/a different trinket every time.
Did they ever do them in 1/43? In 1/24 they woulda been sweet!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Tey did a garage scene for some selected drivers in 1/43rd scale. Not nearly as many as the pit rows. I think there are a total of 57 different pit rows but only about four or five of the Garage scenes.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They kinda remind me of the pewter drivers TC produced that looked like Martians cause their heads were too big.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
fishin4cars said:
kspool said:
They did make those really cool :LOL: pit crew guys for the 1/24 last year if you guys remembers. Those things were awesome... uh, awful!! Another MA foul up!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-4-Pit-Cr...goryZ765QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Spoolio!!!! :No: I'm still trying to forget those things!!!! LOL that had to have been the worst product ever to come from Winners circle. I could take twenty trinkets over never having to see those things again.
I'm glad I could bring back those pleasant memories!!

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
I hated the pit row sets (although I have every damn one of them) ... as I recall they did not stop making the same car over and over, they just added these things to the list and charged $10 each for them. There was the Trackside sets also, the race around the world sets, tech series, die cast kits, and who could forget the ever popular galery sets ... a piece of crap picture of your driver (that looks like you printed it off on your inkjet) along with a car ... and lets charge $10 for that also.

It used to cost a fortune to go to the damn store!! and you still just ended up with the same car over and over ....
:splat:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
What was the race around the world set?

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Those sets with the Boat, the Jet, and the Race car all in one back ...
Officially they were called Fantasy Packs ... imagine your driver in a race around the world, air, land and sea!! woopee

Of all of them though, these were actually kind of cool. I would take one of these any day over the 2 tire, pulling out, pit stop scene!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Oh OK, I got some Dale Sr. ones.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
Imagine your driver racing around the world.... wow that is lame. Do you think they would have a donkey with a 42 painted on the side for Juan Pablo?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
66 Posts
No they would have all those different race cars that he has won in, say what you want, he crashes everyone's favorite once in a while, but he can drive the heck out of anything he gets in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts