Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ohio29 said:
looks like they are on bases so they must have beer logos on them. Thanks for the info 8)
they dont have beer logos on them actually. from what i can tell from the ones i have, i think they were trying to see if it were a beer car what it would look like. I put those in my watch list about a half an hour after it was listed and do plan on bidding on them to add to my collection.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
More Chinese Screw Ups!!! They can't tell the difference!!! Considering those are 2006 Release Cars!!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
48/88/3 Collector said:
EarnhardtJrFan said:
More Chinese Screw Ups!!! They can't tell the difference!!! Considering those are 2006 Release Cars!!!!
Aint that the dad gum truth earnhardt !!! Shoot im ready to see some 2008 WC hit ebay now ! :)
Ha, I don't know how soon we may see them since they still have 30+ more cars to be released in their winners series.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
they are not as much screwups as they just threw some together to see what it would look like. even as far as trying it out with the bases on them in case they used the beer cars in regular packaging. i like them and have been collecting them because they are different and unlike anything else you will pick up at walmart or target. with winning that auction, i will now have 10, and will look for even more of them.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well it all depends on how bad i want them and the funds that i have. i spent more than that on 1 before, but that is because my funds were in order and i wanted it bad, but that was my first one. now a days i save my money a little more often than just buying whatever comes along so that when something does come my way like the errors or production cars i can drop a little more on them than i normally would have, and then a couple months down the line im not looking at my wall with regular cars and wondering "why did i buy that?". ive got something different, unsusal and rarer than some of the peg warmers that sit there for a half a century, lol

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i doubt it as of right now. the first waves usually show up about a week before the daytona races. plus they still have 33 raced win cars to put out before the 08's come out.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
How do you know that new means 2008's?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea with the way that the new 2006's showed up this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts