Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these this weekend at dodgerblues shop.

Topps Heritage II WWE Diva Mickie James :drool: Autograph.

Reed Sorenson Eclipse Under COver #425/450

Martin Truex Jr Eclipse Under Cover #316/450

Jimmie Johnson High Gear Flag Chasers Green Flag #57/89

These last 2 I got from Ebay, first is DJ's 07 Eclipse Autograph and the 2nd is a custom made 1/1 card with a North Carolina State Quarter card.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
geebi44 said:
I agree, didn't cost much and I didn't buy it for value, just something out of the ordinary.
That's good, if that's what you wanted it for. It just kills me sometimes that people put up fake cards and put them as 1/1 or something and people, not knowing otherwise, bid on them. There's a scam now that people are taking actual pack-pulled firesuit or similar cards and putting in multicolor pieces from something else. In 2004 (I think) Press Pass had three versions of the firesuit cards. Bronze, Silver, Gold... bronze was single color, silver two colors, and gold three or more colors. Someone on ebay had a bronze multicolor version. He'd obviously doctored it to get more money for it. There's always someone out to scam people.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
taterracing said:
geebi44 said:
I agree, didn't cost much and I didn't buy it for value, just something out of the ordinary.
That's good, if that's what you wanted it for. It just kills me sometimes that people put up fake cards and put them as 1/1 or something and people, not knowing otherwise, bid on them. There's a scam now that people are taking actual pack-pulled firesuit or similar cards and putting in multicolor pieces from something else. In 2004 (I think) Press Pass had three versions of the firesuit cards. Bronze, Silver, Gold... bronze was single color, silver two colors, and gold three or more colors. Someone on ebay had a bronze multicolor version. He'd obviously doctored it to get more money for it. There's always someone out to scam people.
I agree there are scammers out there everywhere, I collect DJ cards so I just got this for my personoal collection, I only give .99 for it so I feel pretty ok with it.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great cards once again geebi

1 - 13 of 13 Posts