Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased this card

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330696492655]2012 Press Pass TOTAL MEMORABILIA AJ ALLMENDINGER FIRESUIT SHEET METAL /99 R517 | eBay[/ame]

As you can see there's nothing wrong with the card in the picture,

However when I received the card the Sheet Metal piece has moved over and is sitting on top of the firesuit a bit

Has anyone had anything like this happen? Any idea how to get it to back? it doesn't seem to want to budge at all.

I really don't want to return the card ether

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Scott has had that issue before Jason. He had a sheet metal/firesuit card that did almost the same thing. He thinks it just wasn't set right and shifted,He carefully moved it back in place. rare indeed though.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Not surprised this happened, given how thick the windows were for these cards. Gives the actual memorabilia pieces plenty of 'space' to move around if not sealed down 100%.

BUT...if you did decide to send it back to Press Pass, they'll definitely fix you up with another one within a reasonable amount of time. They're good with that stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.