Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a guy here on the local sales network that had a new Xbox 360 Premium System for sale, called him up and he said he was strapped for cash so I made him a pretty decent offer and he refused it at first but then decided to take it. Lucky for me, came with a wireless controller and all that good stuff. I just got a 37" LCD HDtv so I sold all my PS2 stuff and got this. After several hours reading and debating on the PS3 or 360 I couldn't help but go with the Xbox for now. I am very very pleased with the looks and feel of this system. I picked up a used copy of Call of Duty 2 and it is bad ass. I have Madden 07 on the way from Ebay. Games in HD ROCK!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
No God of War II for you Mister!!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kspool said:
No God of War II for you Mister!!
Nope, but I got access to a PS2, my neice has one and never uses it so I am still gonna play that one.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I suggest picking up Ridge Racer. I still play the hell out of it. They just released Ninja Turtles yesterday for the Arcade too.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BillFan9 said:
demondecko said:
I suggest picking up Ridge Racer. I still play the hell out of it. They just released Ninja Turtles yesterday for the Arcade too.
Me and my buddies have been playing TMNT like crazy. Brings back so many memories.
I remember the old games and cartoons, may have to check that one out.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
good for you geebs, whats your gamertag? fyi you have to get halo 2 its under $20 and is a must have even though its an xbox game as for other good games theres plenty of good racing games and shooters for the 360 as well.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sall7987 said:
good for you geebs, whats your gamertag? fyi you have to get halo 2 its under $20 and is a must have even though its an xbox game as for other good games theres plenty of good racing games and shooters for the 360 as well.
I love shooter games, my gamertag is geebi. I just upgraded to Xbox Live Gold today so I can do all the online stuff.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well after a couple hours sitting and watching game auctions on Ebay I have picked up a few more games. I bought DeadRising from the local GameCrazy store and it seems pretty good so far. I bought Condemned Criminal Origins, Fight Night Round 3, Splinter Cell Double Agent and The Outfit. I got my Madden 07 today and it blows every other football game I have played away, the graphics are superb and gameplay is pretty nice(hard to get used to). I alos bought a couple games from EB games here that were original Xbox games and dummy me didn't read the list that was backwards compatible so they won't play.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Nice pick up Geebi.

Xbox 360 or PS3 it doesn't matter. Gaming on either one is sooooooo CoooooooooL with the great graphics.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BadBowtie said:
Nice pick up Geebi.

Xbox 360 or PS3 it doesn't matter. Gaming on either one is sooooooo CoooooooooL with the great graphics.
You got that right, Madden is about better than live TV. Call of Duty 2 is wicked as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts