Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally came out of the Stone Age and joined Facebook. My wife said welcome to the 21st century and my son said " really " because he couldn't believe I joined. I guess my Old School ways are starting to change with the times.:educated:

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
I finally came out of the Stone Age and joined Facebook.
I remember my uncle saying the same exact phrase when he joined facebook... Lol.

He's been enjoying the features/apps ever since. :happy:

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use it maybe once a week for about 5 minutes ... honestly I just don't see the huge appeal in it.
The main reason I joined was to keep in contact Bob [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] . He's a friend that I've chatted with over the years on several forums and I just want to keep in touch with him.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Welcome to Facebook...lol

The only reason I signed up a couple years ago was to find and keep in contact with old friends and military friends.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I finally came out of the Stone Age and joined Facebook. My wife said welcome to the 21st century and my son said " really " because he couldn't believe I joined. I guess my Old School ways are starting to change with the times.:educated:
welcome to Facebook pm me your link.

·
Dawg Crazy
335 Posts
Haa good for you John. Its never to late to teach us old dogs a new trick.
Well maybe.....I still do not have a facebook:no:............the Dawg

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Haa good for you John. Its never to late to teach us old dogs a new trick.
Well maybe.....I still do not have a facebook:no:............the Dawg
I still don't have a Facebook either, and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon as I am perfectly happy without one. When there is some type of cool promotion on FB I use the wife's account :biggrin: lol

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
congrat! Its nothing special, I use it because being in the navy Im away from family and friends and I can put pics of the kid and chat with them easily. It also has pages for your drivers, owners, fan pages, nascar.com, speed, a few more and they put some good info out and JJ's assistant puts out info on auto sessions and good deals on merchandise. I get on twitter some times and it the same but even faster. I'll jump on for team lowes racing chats, they get JJ and crew members to chat with fans and during races it gets pretty fun.

·
Registered
276 Posts
There really is no point to being on Facebook unless it is to keep in touch with friends and family which is what I use it for. Ironically my dad had one about a year and a half before me...lol....I just got tired of people saying "oh you should get one everybody has one".

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There really is no point to being on Facebook unless it is to keep in touch with friends and family which is what I use it for. Ironically my dad had one about a year and a half before me...lol....I just got tired of people saying "oh you should get one everybody has one".
That's the main reason I joined too. Just to keep in touch with Family and friends.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts