Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Winners Circle Fan said:
harley2001 said:
nice find. Kb & TRU around here r so bad w/ nascar.
What do you mean ? They just dont ever get any in-stock ??

And you know what guys ... I got to thinking about how we NEVER saw this mix show up in stores . How do we all know that WC didnt plan it like this ?? How do we know that they didnt decide to keep the tattoo wave in their warehouse all year lastyear and then ship them out to all of the KB toy stores across the country ?????? Something to think about isn't it ? ???
...and what would the point of that be?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
kspool said:
Winners Circle Fan said:
harley2001 said:
nice find. Kb & TRU around here r so bad w/ nascar.
What do you mean ? They just dont ever get any in-stock ??

And you know what guys ... I got to thinking about how we NEVER saw this mix show up in stores . How do we all know that WC didnt plan it like this ?? How do we know that they didnt decide to keep the tattoo wave in their warehouse all year lastyear and then ship them out to all of the KB toy stores across the country ?????? Something to think about isn't it ? ???
...and what would the point of that be?
to drum up business is a possability. neither of the 2 stores have held diecast for the last couple of years and now they are doing it again. im not saying they did it intentionaly butcould be intentional to what stores got them.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Last time I went to the local K-B, they hadn't restocked since 1998. (this was about 2005). I couldn't tell you if they are even still in buisness...I'm not much of a Mall person.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Last time I checked, I didn't think MA/Action/WC cared about anything but their bottom line, and that pretty much sucks ass!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
ours around here stopped holding them about 2 years ago and then about a month or so ago they put out some of the new mixes.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
i went to the mall and into the KB Toys... they had some diecasts. Mostly old crap. All 1/64th, #33 Old Spice Tony Stewart schedule hood, bunch of Dale Jr. #8 Budweiser cars, a #24 Jeff Gordon Nicorette hood car, #24 Jeff Gordon tattoo (maybe that's what it was), and a #12 Ryan Newman Alltel hood. Not very impressive.

·
Registered
418 Posts
demondecko said:
I went back today to get the tattoo cars and they sold them all.
I still have a Stewart and Kayne tattoo car I grabbed from a KB Toys going out of business sale last month. You're welcome to them, just cover my cost of $2.08 for each car plus shipping.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I still have a Stewart and Kayne tattoo car I grabbed from a KB Toys going out of business sale last month. You're welcome to them, just cover my cost of $2.08 for each car plus shipping.
[/quote]

Dang my stores price was $2.98 ea
[/quote]

Mine too, but they applied an extra discount at the register.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RaceFan1962 said:
demondecko said:
I went back today to get the tattoo cars and they sold them all.
Thank you for the offer. I do not need them now though, they were going to be parts of Christmas presents but I already bought other things to replace them. I really do appreciate it though.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I wonder if they will get the never to be seen Dale Jr. #47731 2006 Oreo 1/24 by WC. I've been lookng for that everywhere, along with a few other members!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts